Brock Miller Drops 27 In Utah State’s Dominating Win Over Denver
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State sharpshooter Brock Miller scored a game-high 27 points in the Aggies’ 97-56 win over Denver in the Spectrum.
Miller made a career-high 7 three-pointers on 15 attempts and overall shot 10-of-19 from the field.
The game was never close for the Aggies as they led 53-27 at the break. They continued their dominance by outscoring the Pioneers 44-29 in the second half. Alphonso Anderson helped the Aggies with 15 points off the bench and Sam Merrill scored 14 points and dished out 5 assists in 22 minutes of play. Diogo Brito’s 10 points rounded out the four Utah State players to score in double figures.
As a team, Utah State connected on 48 percent of their field goals and 46 percent from downtown. For Denver, Ade Murkey led with 14 points, David Nzekwesi added 12 points. They shot just 39 percent from the field and 25 percent from beyond the arc.
Utah State improved to 3-0 on the season and will be back home on Friday to face North Carolina A&T. The game will tip-off at 7 p.m. and will be broadcast on the Mountain West Network.
- MLB, MiLB Announce Official Cancellation Of 2020 Season (pageviews: 3687)
- Former Utah State Mascot Fighting On Frontlines Of Pandemic - KSL Sports (pageviews: 843)
- Lehi High TE Trey Andersen Flips Commitment From BYU To Pitt - KSL Sports (pageviews: 804)
- Lehi High TE Trey Andersen Flips Commitment From BYU To Pitt - KSL Sports (pageviews: 749)
- Utah Royals FC, Houston Dash Kneel During National Anthem - KSL Sports (pageviews: 730)
- BYU Football Defensive Line Training With Former Cougar Great To Improve Pass Rush - KSL Sports (pageviews: 690)
- BYU Basketball Signee Caleb Lohner Cuts Locks, Shows Off New Haircut - KSL Sports (pageviews: 554)
- Report: Former Utah Jazz All-Star Deron Williams Receives Final Paycheck From Brooklyn Nets (pageviews: 508)
- Fans Will Appear On Video Boards Around Court In Orlando During NBA Restart Games - KSL Sports (pageviews: 393)