Damian Lillard Scores Career-High 60 Points Against Nets
PORTLAND, Ore. – Former Weber State star Damian Lillard dropped a career-high 60 points for the Portland Trail Blazers in their 119-115 loss to the Brooklyn Nets.
Lillard’s point total set a franchise record for most points scored in a single game.
He shot 19-of-33 from the field, 7-for-16 from the three point line and made all 15 free throw attempts.
Spencer Dinwiddie led the Nets with 34 points and Kyrie Irving added 33 points. In the loss, Portland dropped to 3-6 on the season. Lillard’s previous high was 59 points on April 8, 2017 when the Blazers beat the Utah Jazz at home, 101-86. This season, Lillard has scored over 20 points in all eight games this season. He is averaging 37.5 points per game and has scored 300 points in just eight games.
The Nets started a five game road trip in Portland and will face the Phoenix Suns on November 10 before traveling to Utah to face the Jazz on Tuesday, November 12.
- AP Voter Admits He Forgot To Rank BYU Basketball In Top 25 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 7107)
- BYU Head Coach Pays For Students' Dinner After Taking Down Zags - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4277)
- Former Jazz All-Star Deron Williams Attends Phoenix Suns/Utah Jazz Game (pageviews: 1234)
- BYU Moves Into Top 15 Of NET Rankings After Win Over Gonzaga (pageviews: 1163)
- Whittingham Dismisses WR Perriman From Utah Football Following Additional Charges (pageviews: 994)
- Student Buries Half-Court Shot For $8K During Timeout Of Gonzaga/BYU Game (pageviews: 935)
- BYU F Yoeli Childs Named WCC Player Of The Week - KSL Sports (pageviews: 882)
- Is It Too Late To Fix The Utah Jazz? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 737)
- BYU Rises To No. 17 In AP Top 25 Poll, Enters Coaches Poll - KSL Sports (pageviews: 624)