USC Hires New Athletic Director With Pac-12 Experience
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Southern California has hired veteran collegiate sports administrator Mike Bohn as its new athletic director.
USC announced the hiring Thursday, nearly two months after Lynn Swann abruptly resigned.
Bohn has spent the past five years as the athletic director at the University of Cincinnati. He also has been the AD at Colorado, San Diego State and Idaho.
The 58-year-old Bohn is the first AD at USC with no ties to the school since 1993.
The Trojans’ past three athletic directors — Mike Garrett, Pat Haden and Swann — were all former USC football players with no prior experience working in athletic administration, and all three left with the department in turmoil.
Dave Roberts had been USC’s interim AD since Swann quit in September.
- BYU's Kalani Sitake Sternly Clarifies Cougars' Position On Potential Washington Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2904)
- Donovan Mitchell Keeps Tweeting At The Uno People - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2322)
- BYU Football Comes In At No. 14 In College Football Playoff Rankings (pageviews: 2210)
- Utah Football Game Against Arizona State Canceled Due To COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1624)
- Utah Jazz Officially Sign Former BYU Guard Jake Toolson (pageviews: 1227)
- BYU's Matt Haarms Will Be Game-Time Decision For New Orleans (pageviews: 864)
- BYU Basketball: Three Observations From Win Over Westminister (pageviews: 728)
- Derrick Favors: Utah 'Feels Like Home' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 681)
- Britain Covey Confirms Hamstring Injury In #GiveThanks Instagram Post - KSL Sports (pageviews: 652)