USC Hires New Athletic Director With Pac-12 Experience
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Southern California has hired veteran collegiate sports administrator Mike Bohn as its new athletic director.
USC announced the hiring Thursday, nearly two months after Lynn Swann abruptly resigned.
Bohn has spent the past five years as the athletic director at the University of Cincinnati. He also has been the AD at Colorado, San Diego State and Idaho.
The 58-year-old Bohn is the first AD at USC with no ties to the school since 1993.
The Trojans’ past three athletic directors — Mike Garrett, Pat Haden and Swann — were all former USC football players with no prior experience working in athletic administration, and all three left with the department in turmoil.
Dave Roberts had been USC’s interim AD since Swann quit in September.
- Joe Ingles Complains On Twitter, Mitchell, Gobert Jokingly Respond - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2341)
- With Drew Brees Returning In 2020, What Does That Mean For Taysom Hill? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2334)
- BYU's Path To Top 25 Ranking Was Difficult, But Rewarding - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2032)
- BYU Basketball Ranked In AP Top 25 For 1st Time In Nine Years - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1092)
- Former Utah DT John Penisini Didn't Expect To Be In Position To Get Drafted - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1006)
- BYU Basketball Home Finale Against No. 2 Gonzaga Is Sold Out - KSL Sports (pageviews: 792)
- Projecting BYU Football's 2020 Offensive Depth Chart - KSL Sports (pageviews: 364)
- BYU's Cosmo Leads Comedian To Break Down Viral Dunk With Bill Walton Impression - KSL Sports (pageviews: 360)
- RSL-Live - KSL Sports (pageviews: 297)