Conley Breaks Out Of Shooting Slump, Scores 18 Points In 3rd Quarter
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah Jazz guard Mike Conley finally broke out of the shooting slump that ailed him in the first few games of the season. Conley was on fire and scored 18 points in the 3rd quarter against the Clippers.
Conley was 6-8 on field goals giving the Jazz to a 19 point lead as the team went to the final quarter against the Clippers on Wednesday, October 30.
The Jazz guard went to the fourth quarter having scored 24 points on 9-14 shooting. The Jazz guard was 4-6 on three-point shots.
Conley entered the game having shot 20% on field goals in Utah’s first four games of the season.
He was Utah’s leading scorer with 12 minutes to play. Conley also added a rebound, 4 assists, and 2 steals.
The high scoring quarter was the second-best of Conley’s career. His career-high for total points in a quarter is 19 points.
The Jazz offense started clicking after halftime after Utah held a one-point lead at halftime.
Lou Williams led the Clippers with 24 points.
The Clippers vs. Jazz game is available on AT&T SportsNet and 1280 AM.
- MLB, MiLB Announce Official Cancellation Of 2020 Season (pageviews: 3687)
- Former Utah State Mascot Fighting On Frontlines Of Pandemic - KSL Sports (pageviews: 843)
- Lehi High TE Trey Andersen Flips Commitment From BYU To Pitt - KSL Sports (pageviews: 804)
- Lehi High TE Trey Andersen Flips Commitment From BYU To Pitt - KSL Sports (pageviews: 749)
- Utah Royals FC, Houston Dash Kneel During National Anthem - KSL Sports (pageviews: 730)
- BYU Football Defensive Line Training With Former Cougar Great To Improve Pass Rush - KSL Sports (pageviews: 690)
- BYU Basketball Signee Caleb Lohner Cuts Locks, Shows Off New Haircut - KSL Sports (pageviews: 554)
- Report: Former Utah Jazz All-Star Deron Williams Receives Final Paycheck From Brooklyn Nets (pageviews: 508)
- Fans Will Appear On Video Boards Around Court In Orlando During NBA Restart Games - KSL Sports (pageviews: 393)