Bobby Wagner Becomes Seahawks’ All-Time Leading Tackler
ATLANTA, Ga. – Former Utah State linebacker Bobby Wagner is now the all-time leading tackler for the Seattle Seahawks.
The former Aggie reached the landmark in Seattle’s 27-20 win over the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday, October 27.
Wagner finished the game with six tackles and now has a Seahawk record 989 career tackles.
Wagner moved past Eugene Robinson for first place on the team’s all-time tackles list.
The former USU LB also recorded a sack, a fumble recovery, and stopped an Atlanta two-point conversion attempt during his recording-breaking day.
Wagner is in the middle of his eighth season with the Seahawks. He was selected by the franchise in the second round of the 2012 NFL Draft.
The Seahawks moved to a 6-2 record on the season with the win.
- Local Teams Wish Fans Happy Independence Day, Happy Fourth Of July (pageviews: 12428)
- Former MLB Pitcher Tyson Brummett, Three Others Die In Utah Plane Crash (pageviews: 2364)
- Watch Jimmer Fredette Pulling Off Amazing Basketball Trick Shots - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1061)
- Watch Jimmer Fredette Pulling Off Amazing Basketball Trick Shots - KSL Sports (pageviews: 615)
- BYU Basketball Roster 2020-21 Built Off Impact Transfers - KSL Sports (pageviews: 516)
- Disney Themed NBA Jerseys Feature New Spin On Jazz Purple Mountain Uniform - KSL Sports (pageviews: 489)
- BYU Football Extends Offer To Timpview QB Liu Aumavae - KSL Sports (pageviews: 465)
- Report: NBA, NBAPA Agree On List Of Custom Jersey Messages For League's Restart (pageviews: 414)
- BYU Football Extends Offer To Timpview QB Liu Aumavae - KSL Sports (pageviews: 392)