NCAA Grants Weber State Basketball Transfer Waiver
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The NCAA granted Weber State men’s basketball transfer Khameron Davis eligibility to play this season. The waiver takes effect immediately.
Davis transferred to Weber State from Pittsburgh this past summer after two seasons with the Panthers.
The guard will have two years of eligibility left in his college career.
Davis played in 58 games with Pitt averaging 3.3 points per game. He had 36 steals and 21 blocks in his first two seasons.
The Denver native stands at 6’4”.
“Outstanding teammate who competes at a high level on the court,” is how Pitt’s website describes him.
- Utah Jazz Center Rudy Gobert Sinks Threes Over Best Prospect In The World (pageviews: 1769)
- 6,000 Fans Allowed To Attend Upcoming BYU Football Game Against Texas State (pageviews: 1578)
- UHSAA Releases 2020 State Football Championship Brackets (pageviews: 1334)
- Patrick Mahomes Gives BYU QB Zach Wilson Props For Play Against Houston - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1304)
- Instant Recap: BYU Comes Back From 12-Point Deficit To Defeat Houston (pageviews: 966)
- Social Media Dished Out High Praise For BYU, Zach Wilson During Win Over Houston - KSL Sports (pageviews: 932)
- Three Observations From BYU’s Comeback Win In Houston - KSL Sports (pageviews: 899)
- Utah Jazz Center Rudy Gobert Sinks Threes Over Best Prospect In The World (pageviews: 897)
- Former Heisman Winner Andre Ware Rates Zach Wilson As Elite NFL Draft Prospect - KSL Sports (pageviews: 714)