Jazz Exercise Options On Donovan Mitchell, Tony Bradley
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Jazz have exercised the team options on the contracts of guard Donovan Mitchell and center Tony Bradley.
The franchised announced the decision on Friday, October 18.
Mitchell and Bradley are now under contract with the Jazz through the 2020-21 season.
Both players are still on their rookie contracts with the organization. They are members of the 2017 NBA Draft class.
Mitchell was selected out of Louisville by the Denver Nuggets with the 13th pick of the draft. Bradley was picked out of North Carolina by the Los Angeles Lakers with the 28th overall selection.
Both players were traded to Utah on the night of the NBA Draft.
Mitchell is entering his third season with the franchise. He’s recorded averages of 22.1 points, 3.9 rebounds, 3.9 assists, and 1.4 steals in his young career.
The former Louisville guard won the 2018 NBA Slam Dunk contest during the NBA’s all-star weekend of his rookie season.
Bradley is also entering his third year with Utah. The center has career averages of 2.1 points and 2.2 rebounds. He has spent the majority of his NBA career developing his game with the Jazz’s G League franchise, the Salt Lake City Stars.
The Jazz have qualified for the NBA Playoffs each of Mitchell and Bradley’s seasons.
Utah begins the regular season on Wednesday, October 23 when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder at 7 p.m. (MDT).
- BYU Makes Top 5 Cut For East Tennessee State's Daivien Williamson - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1085)
- BYU Makes Top 5 Cut For East Tennessee State's Daivien Williamson - KSL Sports (pageviews: 658)
- Utah Jazz Coach Jerry Sloan Archives - KSL Sports (pageviews: 597)
- LHM Group, American Red Cross To Host Blood Drive At Vivint Smart Home Arena - KSL Sports (pageviews: 568)
- Soccer Tournament To Allow Graduating Seniors Last Opportunity To Represent School - KSL Sports (pageviews: 550)
- How Former Utah CB Javelin Guidry Will Fit In With New York Jets - KSL Sports (pageviews: 504)
- Jimmer Fredette Tells Mac McClung To 'Come Be Legendary' At BYU - KSL Sports (pageviews: 486)
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 443)
- Three Times Post Malone Gave Utahns Something To Smile About - KSL Sports (pageviews: 425)