Jeff Green Nails Three-Pointer At Buzzer To End First Quarter
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – New Utah Jazzman Jeff Green ended the first quarter on a high note when he nailed a three-pointer at the buzzer.
The bucket gave him 8 points in the game and the Jazz took a 38-37 lead against the Sacramento Kings in their second-to-last preseason game.
Joe Ingles also had 8 points but later had his sixth assist of the game when he lobbed an alley-oop pass to Green from half-court.
At the end of the first quarter, new Jazz backcourt duo Mike Conley and Donovan Mitchell combined for 13 points, Conely with 6 and Mitchell with 7.
The Jazz shot 63 percent from the field and Green’s triple at the buzzer gave the Jazz their sixth make from beyond the arc on 11 attempts.
In preseason action, Green scored 16 against Adelaide, 7 versus Milwaukee and 20 against New Orleans.
The Jazz will wrap up preseason action on Wednesday night when they host former Weber State Wildcat Damian Lillard and the Portland Trail Blazers. Tip-off is at 7 p.m. and will be broadcast on AT&T SportsNet.
- BYU Makes Top 5 Cut For East Tennessee State's Daivien Williamson - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1085)
- BYU Makes Top 5 Cut For East Tennessee State's Daivien Williamson - KSL Sports (pageviews: 658)
- Utah Jazz Coach Jerry Sloan Archives - KSL Sports (pageviews: 597)
- LHM Group, American Red Cross To Host Blood Drive At Vivint Smart Home Arena - KSL Sports (pageviews: 568)
- Soccer Tournament To Allow Graduating Seniors Last Opportunity To Represent School - KSL Sports (pageviews: 550)
- How Former Utah CB Javelin Guidry Will Fit In With New York Jets - KSL Sports (pageviews: 504)
- Jimmer Fredette Tells Mac McClung To 'Come Be Legendary' At BYU - KSL Sports (pageviews: 486)
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 443)
- Three Times Post Malone Gave Utahns Something To Smile About - KSL Sports (pageviews: 425)