Donovan Mitchell Debuts Never-Before Seen Version Of Signature Shoes
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah Jazz guard Donovan Mitchell debuted a new colorway of his signature shoes during a fan event at Vivint Smart Home Arena.
Mitchell wore a pair of D.O.N Issue #1 shoes with a pink spiderweb design to the Jazz’s “Meet the Team” event on Friday, October 4.
The pair of shoes feature a white base with a pink spiderweb design and a purple web accented on the side.
The pink colorway shoes aren’t currently listed as an available option for sale by Adidas. It’s unknown if they will be available in the future.
Earlier in the week, Mitchell wore another unreleased design of his shoes that paid tribute to Karl Malone and the purple mountain throwback jerseys the Jazz will wear this season.
MORE ON MITCHELL:
- Mitchell Dons ‘Mailman’ Shoes, Purple Mountain Jersey
- Mitchell’s Signature Shoe Leaks Three New Colorways
- Donovan Mitchell Shoes Pay Tribute To Favorite Superhero, NBA Journey
The next D.O.N Issue #1 design to be released by Adidas is the Cloud White/Core Black/Gold Metallic colorway. That colorway is scheduled to go on sale at Adidas.com on Saturday, October 5 at 1 a.m. (MDT).
- Report: NBA Plans To Return With 22 Teams, 8 Regular Season Games - KSL Sports (pageviews: 3236)
- What NBA Return Means For The Utah Jazz - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1669)
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1135)
- BYU Football DC Ilaisa Tuiaki Excited For Returning Personnel Plus Rising Newcomers - KSL Sports (pageviews: 972)
- Former BYU Football Coach, Receiver Speak About George Floyd's Death, Impact Moving Forward (pageviews: 490)
- Report: NBA Plans To Return With 22 Teams, 8 Regular Season Games - KSL Sports (pageviews: 356)
- Former Utah Heisman Trophy Finalist Quarterback Lee Grosscup Passes Away At Age 83 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 298)
- LeBron James, Drew Brees At Odds Over Colin Kaepernick - KSL Sports (pageviews: 296)
- Nedum Onuoha: 'I Never Go Out And Feel 100 Percent Safe' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 242)