Kyle Kuzma Signs Endorsement Deal With PUMA Basketball
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Former Utah basketball star Kyle Kuzma signed an endorsement deal with PUMA Basketball.
The current Los Angeles Lakers forward posted about his decision on social media on October 2, 2019.
Kuzma was previously with Nike before deciding to join PUMA.
“The No. 1 thing I was trying to look for was a little bit more control, a little bit more freedom to do certain things. Not to be restricted from an idea standpoint,” said Kuzma to ESPN’s Nick DePaula.
The sports brand tweaked its logo and combined Kuzma’s name with PUMA to celebrate the announcement.
“The addition of Kyle to our expanding hoops roster is a huge step for our brand,” Adam Petrick, PUMA’s global director of brand and marketing told ESPN.
The former Utes’ deal with PUMA is reported to be five years and worth more than $20 million.
“Having a brand fully commit to me and see that I have visions too — that could work out well for the brand and me as well. Puma was that,” said Kuzma.
- AP Voter Admits He Forgot To Rank BYU Basketball In Top 25 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 9126)
- Viral BYU Pole Vaulter Speaks On Accident: 'It Was A Quick Burst Of Pain' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1607)
- Andy Reid To Speak At BYU Football Coaching Clinic During Spring Ball - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1050)
- BYU Head Coach Pays For Students' Dinner After Taking Down Zags - KSL Sports (pageviews: 922)
- Is It Too Late To Fix The Utah Jazz? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 805)
- Former Jazz All-Star Deron Williams Attends Phoenix Suns/Utah Jazz Game (pageviews: 804)
- BYU Basketball To Play In Bahamas As Part Of 2020 Junkanoo Jam - KSL Sports (pageviews: 798)
- 10 Questions Heading Into BYU Football Spring Practice (pageviews: 743)
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward Returns To SLC For Second Time Since Leaving Utah Jazz (pageviews: 455)