Rams’ Weddle Stops Browns On 4th Down Run
CLEVELAND, Ohio – Los Angeles Rams defensive back Eric Weddle stopped the Cleveland Browns from getting a first down when they went for it on 4th & 9.
The former Ute prevented Browns running back Nick Chubb from gaining nine yards and a first down with 9:19 left in the Sunday Night Football game.
Weddle allowed Chubb’s draw play to only move the ball forward two yards, well short of the line to gain for Cleveland.
The stop was Weddle’s six total tackles and third solo of the game.
The Rams led the Browns 17-13 at the time of Weddle’s big play. The stop gave the ball back to the Rams near midfield via turnover on downs.
The game is available on KSL TV 5.
- BYU's Kalani Sitake Sternly Clarifies Cougars' Position On Potential Washington Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2904)
- Donovan Mitchell Keeps Tweeting At The Uno People - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2322)
- BYU Football Comes In At No. 14 In College Football Playoff Rankings (pageviews: 2210)
- Utah Football Game Against Arizona State Canceled Due To COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1624)
- Utah Jazz Officially Sign Former BYU Guard Jake Toolson (pageviews: 1227)
- BYU's Matt Haarms Will Be Game-Time Decision For New Orleans (pageviews: 864)
- BYU Basketball: Three Observations From Win Over Westminister (pageviews: 728)
- Derrick Favors: Utah 'Feels Like Home' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 681)
- Britain Covey Confirms Hamstring Injury In #GiveThanks Instagram Post - KSL Sports (pageviews: 652)