Aggies’ Warren Breaks Tackles As Utah State Blows Out Stony Brook
LOGAN, Utah – The Utah State Aggies blew out the Stony Brook Seawolves on Saturday night as Aggies running back, Jaylen Warren broke tackles and scored multiple touchdowns.
Warren, a junior back, carried the ball 9 times for 105 yards and 2 touchdowns.
He was impressive running the ball all night including multiple broken tackles against Seawolves defenders.
The Aggies only allowed one touchdown on defense and cruised to an impressive 62-7 victory.
Utah State scored 14 points or more in each quarter of the game. Quarterback, Jordan Love threw for nearly 300 yards in the victory.
The Aggies have a bye next week. Their next game will be on the road against San Diego State on Saturday, September 21 at 8:30 p.m. The game will be aired on the CBS Sports Network.
- Joe Ingles Complains On Twitter, Mitchell, Gobert Jokingly Respond - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2341)
- With Drew Brees Returning In 2020, What Does That Mean For Taysom Hill? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2334)
- BYU's Path To Top 25 Ranking Was Difficult, But Rewarding - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2032)
- BYU Basketball Ranked In AP Top 25 For 1st Time In Nine Years - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1092)
- Former Utah DT John Penisini Didn't Expect To Be In Position To Get Drafted - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1006)
- BYU Basketball Home Finale Against No. 2 Gonzaga Is Sold Out - KSL Sports (pageviews: 792)
- Projecting BYU Football's 2020 Offensive Depth Chart - KSL Sports (pageviews: 364)
- BYU's Cosmo Leads Comedian To Break Down Viral Dunk With Bill Walton Impression - KSL Sports (pageviews: 360)
- RSL-Live - KSL Sports (pageviews: 297)