Run, Don’t Walk, For Former Ute Isaac Asiata’s Chip Cookie Collaboration
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Isaac Asiata just retired from the NFL. His next adventure? A cookie collaboration with Chip, a popular cookie delivery service.
Each month Chip features a monthly specialty cookie and this month’s cookie is Asiata’s creation – the Samoa Chip.
In a Tweet introducing the cookie, Asiata hinted that the cookie is a nod to heritage saying, “For the culture.”
The decadent cookie is made with toasted coconut, caramel, milk chocolate and dark chocolate.
View this post on Instagram
Meet the September #chipofthemonth — the @asiatafive4 #samoachip!! 🙌 Isaac was one of our very first customers back in the rental kitchen days and it’s about time he got his own #chipcookie. And guys IT’S GOOD — made with freshly toasted coconut, caramel, milk + semi-sweet chocolate and rolled in more toasted coconut with a little chocolate drizzle. 🤤 Drops tomorrow!!! #preordernow SONG CREDIT: @eddydyno 👏
You can order the cookie to be shipped anywhere in the United States or delivered locally in Utah beginning today. (BONUS: They will be delivered warm and gooey)
Why Asiata? According to Chip, he was one of their original customers and they “love him like family.”
“Isaac was one of our very first customers back in the rental kitchen days and it’s about time he got his own chip cookie,” Chip said on Instagram.
Asiata’s former teammates took to social media to express their excitement about the delicious collaboration. Kenneth Scott, former Utah receiver, simply used the fire emoji in response to the cookie.
Former Utah kicker Andy Phillips will have some happy children this week when he comes home with a box of the warm cookies.
Tom Hackett, host of KSL Sports’ Dine and Dash, gave a glowing review of Asiata’s Samoa Chip. Watch the review below.
View this post on Instagram
Locally owned @chipcookiesco and friend of ours @asiatafive4 have created a cookie for the people. The “Samoan” is a beautiful blend of caramel, chocolate chips, toasted coconut topped with a milk chocolate glaze that will have your mouth salivating. Warning: they pack a sweet punch.
You will only be able to get your hands on a Samoa Chip cookies through the month of September. Get ordering!
If you are interested in local foodie content with a hilarious comedy twist, check out Dine and Dash with Tom Hackett, former Utah punter, current food lover.
- BYU Head Coach Pays For Students' Dinner After Taking Down Zags - KSL Sports (pageviews: 15138)
- Student Buries Half-Court Shot For $8K During Timeout Of Gonzaga/BYU Game (pageviews: 4897)
- BYU Head Coach Pays For Students' Dinner After Taking Down Zags - KSL Sports (pageviews: 3796)
- BYU Hosted Talented JUCO Recruit During Upset Win Against Zags - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2412)
- Jimmer Fredette Made BYU Fans Go Crazy Before Gonzaga Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2370)
- Whittingham Dismisses WR Perriman From Utah Football Following Additional Charges (pageviews: 2170)
- BYU Moves Into Top 15 Of NET Rankings After Win Over Gonzaga (pageviews: 1640)
- Dave Rose: This BYU Basketball Team Has More Offensive Weapons Than Sweet 16 Squad - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1585)
- Led By Yoeli Childs, No. 23 BYU Upsets No. 2 Gonzaga On Senior Night (pageviews: 1347)