Utah Valley Releases 2019-20 Basketball Schedule
OREM, Utah – The Utah Valley Wolverines announced their 2019-20 basketball schedule, which will be the first season under first year head coach Mark Madsen.
“We are playing a fantastic schedule this coming year,” said Madsen. “As a program, one of our priorities is to play against top competition each year. In November, we fly to Lexington for a game against Kentucky, which will be a great test. We will not shy away from traveling with additional road games at UAB, Colorado State, and Wyoming. On a local level, we are excited to play Weber State at home and Southern Utah on the road as we hope to add to the rich basketball tradition in the state of Utah.”
They will begin their season against the College of Idaho in an exhibition game on November 1.
The Wolverines will face Westminster at home on November 5 to begin the regular season. They will then hit the road on November 9 against Denver. UVU will face Ottawa from Arizona on November 12.
Utah Valley will participate in the BBN Showcase with road games at UAB and Kentucky on November 15 and 18 respectively. They will return home against Lamar on November 21.
They will take a break from the BBN Showcase with a road contest at North Dakota State. Then they will play Mount St. Mary’s to finish the Showcase. Utah Valley will face Colorado State on the road on December 1 before facing Weber State at home on December 4 and a road contest against Southern Utah on December 7, a home game against Northern Arizona on December 14, at Wyoming on December 18 and at Long Beach State on December 21 before finishing non-conference action at home against Antelope Valley on December 28.
Here is the conference schedule for the Wolverines in the Western Athletic Conference:
- January 2 at Chicago State
- January 4 at Kansas City
- January 11 at Seattle
- January 16 vs. New Mexico State
- January 18 vs. UT Rio Grande Valley
- January 23 at CSU Bakersfield
- January 25 at Grand Canyon
- January 29 vs. California Baptist
- February 8 vs. Seattle
- February 13 at UT Rio Grande Valley
- February 15 at New Mexico State
- February 20 vs. CSU Bakersfield
- February 22 vs. Grand Canyon
- February 26 at California Baptist
- March 5 vs. Kansas City
- March 7 vs. Chicago State
The conference tournament will take place at Orleans Arena in Las Vegas.
- AP Voter Admits He Forgot To Rank BYU Basketball In Top 25 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 7107)
- BYU Head Coach Pays For Students' Dinner After Taking Down Zags - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4277)
- Former Jazz All-Star Deron Williams Attends Phoenix Suns/Utah Jazz Game (pageviews: 1234)
- BYU Moves Into Top 15 Of NET Rankings After Win Over Gonzaga (pageviews: 1163)
- Whittingham Dismisses WR Perriman From Utah Football Following Additional Charges (pageviews: 994)
- Student Buries Half-Court Shot For $8K During Timeout Of Gonzaga/BYU Game (pageviews: 935)
- BYU F Yoeli Childs Named WCC Player Of The Week - KSL Sports (pageviews: 882)
- Is It Too Late To Fix The Utah Jazz? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 737)
- BYU Rises To No. 17 In AP Top 25 Poll, Enters Coaches Poll - KSL Sports (pageviews: 624)