Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Family Escape Fiery Plane Crash
ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. – Former NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt, Jr., and his entire family have escaped a fiery plane crash with only minor injuries.
Family members say the driver and his wife were on board with one child and the family dog, and two pilots, when the plane rolled off the end of the runway after landing in Elizabethton, Tennessee.
The Carter County sheriff confirmed everyone made it off the plane, and Earnhardt was the only person on board to be hospitalized with what’s being described as “cuts and abrasions.”
The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) will investigate. Currently, there is no word on what caused the crash.
- AP Voter Admits He Forgot To Rank BYU Basketball In Top 25 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 7107)
- BYU Head Coach Pays For Students' Dinner After Taking Down Zags - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4277)
- Former Jazz All-Star Deron Williams Attends Phoenix Suns/Utah Jazz Game (pageviews: 1234)
- BYU Moves Into Top 15 Of NET Rankings After Win Over Gonzaga (pageviews: 1163)
- Whittingham Dismisses WR Perriman From Utah Football Following Additional Charges (pageviews: 994)
- Student Buries Half-Court Shot For $8K During Timeout Of Gonzaga/BYU Game (pageviews: 935)
- BYU F Yoeli Childs Named WCC Player Of The Week - KSL Sports (pageviews: 882)
- Is It Too Late To Fix The Utah Jazz? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 737)
- BYU Rises To No. 17 In AP Top 25 Poll, Enters Coaches Poll - KSL Sports (pageviews: 624)