Former Bingham Pitcher Brady Lail Called Up To New York Yankees
NEW YORK CITY, N.Y. – Former Bingham High School pitcher Brady Lail has been called up to the New York Yankees for the first time in his career.
He was drafted in the 18th round of the 2012 draft and has been with the Yankees organization for seven years. The 25-year-old right handed pitcher has posted a 2.79 ERA in 42 innings across three different minor-league levels this year. Lail struck out 55 batters and walked 13.
During his career at the Triple-A level, Lail has a 5.06 ERA in 316.2 career innings.
The Yankees have hit the injury bug after sending Jonathan Holder and left-hander Stephen Tarpley on the injured list.
Lail was a pitcher and a quarterback at Bingham High School, he finished with a 9-3 baseball record as a senior. Before getting drafted, Lail was committed to play at Arizona.
- Report: NBA Plans To Return With 22 Teams, 8 Regular Season Games - KSL Sports (pageviews: 3236)
- What NBA Return Means For The Utah Jazz - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1669)
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1135)
- BYU Football DC Ilaisa Tuiaki Excited For Returning Personnel Plus Rising Newcomers - KSL Sports (pageviews: 972)
- Former BYU Football Coach, Receiver Speak About George Floyd's Death, Impact Moving Forward (pageviews: 490)
- Report: NBA Plans To Return With 22 Teams, 8 Regular Season Games - KSL Sports (pageviews: 356)
- Former Utah Heisman Trophy Finalist Quarterback Lee Grosscup Passes Away At Age 83 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 298)
- LeBron James, Drew Brees At Odds Over Colin Kaepernick - KSL Sports (pageviews: 296)
- Nedum Onuoha: 'I Never Go Out And Feel 100 Percent Safe' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 242)