Jazz Reportedly Bringing Back Purple Mountain Jersey
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – According to Salt City Hoops, the Utah Jazz will be bringing back the retro purple jerseys with the mountain along with a court to match it.
They will bring back the uniform style that was worn during the two NBA Finals appearances in 1997 and 1998.
Utah sported the purple uniforms from 1996-04 after wearing purple, green and gold and using the note logo from 1979-96.
The Jazz have not made any formal announcements regarding uniforms or courts that will be released for the 2019-20 season.
Last year, Utah brought back the retro purple uniforms with the note in celebration of 40 years of existence in Salt Lake City.
It is also reported that Utah will tweak their city jersey.
Back in late July, it was leaked that Donovan Mitchell was releasing four new colorways as a part of his Adidas signature shoe D.O.N. Issue #1.
One of those colorways was to honor Utah Jazz hall of famer Karl Malone with a purple sneaker with the mountains on the side.
That was likely the start of the rumors of the court and uniforms to go with the shoes.
- Report: Big Ten Conference Cancels 2020 Football Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4062)
- Tom Holmoe Sends Message To BYU Ticket Holders Amid Uncertainty With Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2895)
- No Utah State Football: Mountain West Cancels Falls Sports (pageviews: 1227)
- BYU Installs New Splash Shield On Helmets To Prevent Spread Of COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 851)
- BYU Installs New Splash Shield On Helmets To Prevent Spread Of COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 736)
- Western Conference Playoffs Outlook After Jazz Tank Vs. Mavs - KSL Sports (pageviews: 650)
- Tom Holmoe Sends Message To BYU Ticket Holders Amid Uncertainty With Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 630)
- Trump, Coaches Push For College Football As Cracks Emerge - KSL Sports (pageviews: 580)
- O'Connell: Who's To Blame For The Cancellation Of College Football? Society. - KSL Sports (pageviews: 571)