What Kind of Runner Are You? Take this 11 Question Quiz to See Your Running Personality Type
Jul 10, 2019, 5:07 PM | Updated: Jul 15, 2019, 3:37 pm
This quiz about your running personality type is sponsored by Salt Lake Running Company.
It’s one of the easiest things you can do to improve fitness. And running can either be your worst enemy or your best friend. But as a person running do you know what your running personality is?
Take the Quiz!
What running personality did you get? Maybe your results were less than you wanted? Then you just need to get out there and do some running! Or maybe you actually loved that fun run after all. Don’t forget to share this with your friends so they know that you are a proud person running.
Tips To Help Your Run
- This will help you prevent injury and help increase your endurance
Run in a group
- Running with a group can help motivate you and keep your mind active during what might otherwise become boring
Practice mental control
- Getting your mind through its waves of ‘I can’t’ and ‘I can’ is extremely difficult. You can learn to distract your brain, by listening to medium to high tempo music, then by doing breathing exercises.
- Take your intensity past its normal limits intermittently during your runs. And remember, if you can’t have a conversation while running, your intensity might be too high. Then you can use this to determine how far to push yourself.
Consider hiring a coach
- A coach can help after you’ve learned a little bit because they will help you directly to achieve your goals more quickly and efficiently.
For More Running Tips
Visit Salt Lake Running Company at saltlakerunning.com