Flavorful, Messy Chicken. Vegan Wings In Heart Of Sugar House At Trolley Wing Co.
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – It is summertime after all. Which means wings are on the menu. Basking in the summer sun while chowing down on some delicious, four-hour smoked wings, dripping with sauce, is what summer is all about.
Trolley Wing Co. offers exactly that, a place for you and your loved ones to enjoy their rooftop patio while you marinate your tongue with the beautiful taste of chicken wings that fall off the bone.
Your Wings, How You Want Them
Your experience at Trolley Wing Co. means everything to owners Jess and Jeff. Eating good food, while enjoying your time is paramount to the success of any restaurant.
The menu is designed for the customer. You get to dictate exactly how you like your wings made.
First, you choose what type of wing you would like. Your options are bone-in, boneless, veggie and vegan. Yes, you read that correctly, vegan wings.
Remember that we have Vegan Wings and they are delicious!!!
Next, you get the option of choosing the flavor you would like. Trolley Wing Company has twenty-seven different flavors to choose from! Some of the more popular flavors include Cajun Honey BBQ, Jamaican Honey Garlic, Smokey Carolina Chili, Honey Mustard, Teriyaki Garlic Parmesan and Sweet Smoked.
Be sure to ask what the Flavor of the Month is as it changes depending on the time of year.
Lastly, you get to choose how spicy you would like your wings, a selection of four different spice levels ranging from mild to atomic. Beware the atomic is really spicy.
I ordered the Sweet Smoked Wings and Jamaican Honey Garlic Wings.
The Sweet Smoked Wings are smoked on a Traeger for four hours and then fried to give them a crunch. The smokey flavors from the Traeger Mesquite pellets give a beautiful, sweet and piney flavor. Once they get done frying the wings, you are welcomed with a crunchy outside and soft and buttery inside.
The Jamaican Honey Garlic is drenched in a fortitude of flavors. The sweetness from the honey, combined with the rich, spicy flavor of the sticky Jamaican sauce will blow your mind. The Jamaican Honey Garlic are an aesthetic pleasure and look almost as good as they taste.
Trolley Wing Company History
Trolley Wing Company started 18 years ago in a trolley cart in Trolley Square. They now have two thriving restaurants in Sugarhouse and Midvale. By fall of 2019 they are reopening their original location in Trolley Square, in the trolley cart.
The Sugarhouse location is a bar, and you must be 21 years or older to enter. However, their Midvale location is a restaurant, built for all you young people.
Trolley Wing Company’s hip interior design is built on its foundation, the trolley cart. You can sit at the bar and enjoy your wings while watching a sporting event, or you can socialize on the patio and share your wings with the cool breeze as it blows through your hair.
Their vegan and veggie options mean everyone leaves satisfied.
The Sugarhouse location is tucked right off 900 E and just South of 2100 S.
The Midvale restaurant is just south of Topgolf off of Jordan River Boulevard. Perfect for those family dinners prior to hitting a bucket of balls.
- Shaq Doesn't Like Painting Of Donovan Mitchell Dunking On Him - KSL Sports (pageviews: 6097)
- Steve Kerr Thinks Jazz Are Where Warriors Were 'Three Or Four Years Ago' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2413)
- Donovan Mitchell Responds To Shaq; Media, Celebrities React - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1698)
- Utah Gymnast Fighting To Make Olympic Trials After Bout With COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1631)
- Jimmer Fredette Continues To Ball Out In China, Drops 70 Points - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1268)
- Jazz Obliterate The Warriors On Historic Night - KSL Sports (pageviews: 977)
- Local NFL Players, Coaches Participating In Super Bowl LV On February 7 (pageviews: 914)
- BYU Guard Alex Barcello Loses Part Of Tooth During Pepperdine Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 865)
- NFL Star JJ Watt Praises Former BYU TE Matt Bushman For Creating Foundation - KSL Sports (pageviews: 717)