Royals Defender Kelley O’Hara Collects Assist On USWNT World Cup Goal
DELAUNE, Reims – The United States Women’s National Team got off to a great start in their opening match of the 2019 FIFA World Cup as they lead 1-0 over Thailand.
Morgan headed in a goal in the 12th minute that was crossed in by Utah Royals FC defender Kelley O’Hara.
The United States striker scored her 102nd international goal in 164 appearances and played on the 2015 World Cup champion team.
Her teammate from that team, O’Hara is making her 119th appearance with the national team and has scored 2 goals in her international career and added her 16th assist.
O’Hara played in 2 matches this season in April for the Royals and 8 games for the club last season with 1 goal next to her name.
The United States will face Chile on Sunday at 10 a.m. and will finish Group F play against Sweden on Thursday, June 20 at 1 p.m. Both games will be broadcast on FOX.
- Jimmer Fredette Named Top 'Bucket Getter' In Past Decade Of College Basketball - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1181)
- Utah Jazz Coach Jerry Sloan Archives - KSL Sports (pageviews: 590)
- Jimmer Fredette Named Top 'Bucket Getter' In Past Decade Of College Basketball - KSL Sports (pageviews: 480)
- Orem High School Softball Field Vandalized Overnight With Racist, Homophobic Graffiti (pageviews: 462)
- Harrington: Mental Fight To Remain Sober Lasts A Lifetime - KSL Sports (pageviews: 381)
- Former Utah State Star Jaycee Carroll Pushes Off Retirement, Re-Signs With Real Madrid (pageviews: 309)
- Former BYU Football Coach, Receiver Speak About George Floyd's Death, Impact Moving Forward (pageviews: 277)
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 192)
- Orem High School Softball Field Vandalized Overnight With Racist, Homophobic Graffiti (pageviews: 180)