Former Aggie Bobby Wagner Looking For New Contract From Seattle
SEATTLE, Wash. – According to reports on Pro Football Talk, former Utah State star and current Seattle Seahawks All-Pro linebacker Bobby Wagner is demanding a new contract.
Wagner is in the final year of his contract with the Seahawks, who also signed quarterback Russell Wilson to a record-breaking contract last month.
According to the report, Wagner is looking for a contract above the one signed by New York Jets linebacker CJ Mosley this offseason. Mosley was given a five-year $85-million deal with $43-million in guaranteed money.
Wagner is currently sitting out the Seahawks’ voluntary organized team activities as he awaits a new deal.
Following a successful career at Utah State, in which he was named the 2011 WAC Defensive Player of the Year, Wagner was drafted in the second round of the 2012 NFL Draft by the Seahawks. He has been named to the Pro Bowl and All-Pro teams five times in his career.
- BYU Head Coach Pays For Students' Dinner After Taking Down Zags - KSL Sports (pageviews: 15138)
- Student Buries Half-Court Shot For $8K During Timeout Of Gonzaga/BYU Game (pageviews: 4897)
- BYU Head Coach Pays For Students' Dinner After Taking Down Zags - KSL Sports (pageviews: 3796)
- BYU Hosted Talented JUCO Recruit During Upset Win Against Zags - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2412)
- Jimmer Fredette Made BYU Fans Go Crazy Before Gonzaga Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2370)
- Whittingham Dismisses WR Perriman From Utah Football Following Additional Charges (pageviews: 2170)
- BYU Moves Into Top 15 Of NET Rankings After Win Over Gonzaga (pageviews: 1640)
- Dave Rose: This BYU Basketball Team Has More Offensive Weapons Than Sweet 16 Squad - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1585)
- Led By Yoeli Childs, No. 23 BYU Upsets No. 2 Gonzaga On Senior Night (pageviews: 1347)