Lillard, Blazers Lead Warriors At Halftime Of Game 3
PORTLAND, Oreg. – The Portland Trail Blazers began a home game in the Western Conference Finals for the first time since 2000 and Damian Lillard and his team lead the Golden State Warriors at halftime, 62-49.
Lillard, who was drafted out of Weber State by the Blazers in 2012, had 10 points in the first half on 2-for-6 shooting with a made 3-pointer. He also had four assists but turned the ball over four times.
Golden State’s Steph Curry, Klay Thompson and Draymond Green combined for 35 points in the opening half, but Portland was able to build a lead as large as 18 in the first two quarters and took a 13-point lead at halftime.
At the half, the Blazers were shooting 48.8 percent from the field while the Warriors were converting at a 41.3 percent clip.
Another Utah college local, Andrew Bogut, got in the game, but he had zero points in two minutes for the Warriors.
Going into Saturday’s Game 3 in Portland, the Warriors held a 2-0 series lead.
The game is being broadcast on ESPN.
- Report: 'No Chance' BYU Joins Big 12 For 2020 Football Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4712)
- Report: 'No Chance' BYU Joins Big 12 For 2020 Football Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 3267)
- Utah Jazz G Donovan Mitchell Wears Bulletproof Vest Prior To Game Against Pelicans (pageviews: 3033)
- Utah Jazz Players Kneel During National Anthem Prior To Tipping Off Against New Orleans Pelicans (pageviews: 1611)
- Utah Football Will Open 2020 Season At Washington State, Releases Full 10-Game Schedule - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1322)
- Utah Jazz G Donovan Mitchell Wears Bulletproof Vest Prior To Game Against Pelicans (pageviews: 1199)
- BYU Partnering With Big 12 Conference In 2020 Would Be Dream Scenario - KSL Sports (pageviews: 949)
- BYU Partnering With Big 12 Conference In 2020 Would Be Dream Scenario - KSL Sports (pageviews: 844)
- Post Malone Sports Utes Hat On Joe Rogan’s Podcast, Explains Why He Loves Utah - KSL Sports (pageviews: 753)