Utah’s Lauren Sproule To Train With Canadian National Team
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah volleyball player Lauren Sproule has been called to help her country prepare and compete in a variety of competitions this summer.
The outside hitter, who just completed her junior year with the Utes, was named to the Canadian volleyball team’s NextGen squad, which will train and practice with the Senior A squad during the upcoming months.
Canada will compete in the Challenge Cup in Quebec from May 31 to June 2 and then later on in the Pan American Games in Peru and the Women’s Olympic Qualifier in Russia.
The competition roster will be announced at a later date, according to the Volleyball Canada website.
- Jimmer Fredette Named Top 'Bucket Getter' In Past Decade Of College Basketball - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1181)
- Utah Jazz Coach Jerry Sloan Archives - KSL Sports (pageviews: 590)
- Jimmer Fredette Named Top 'Bucket Getter' In Past Decade Of College Basketball - KSL Sports (pageviews: 480)
- Orem High School Softball Field Vandalized Overnight With Racist, Homophobic Graffiti (pageviews: 462)
- Harrington: Mental Fight To Remain Sober Lasts A Lifetime - KSL Sports (pageviews: 381)
- Former Utah State Star Jaycee Carroll Pushes Off Retirement, Re-Signs With Real Madrid (pageviews: 309)
- Former BYU Football Coach, Receiver Speak About George Floyd's Death, Impact Moving Forward (pageviews: 277)
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 192)
- Orem High School Softball Field Vandalized Overnight With Racist, Homophobic Graffiti (pageviews: 180)