Mitch Wishnowsky Nails American Accent For 49ers
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – The San Francisco 49ers gathered all of the picks from the 2019 NFL Draft and had them attempt an Australian accent in honor of former Ute Mitch Wishnowsky and had the Australian punter attempt an American accent.
Basically every draft pick on the 49ers “Meet the Rookies” that tried the Australian accent, seemed to have struggled.
Nick Bosa, the second overall pick in the draft from Ohio State was asked to talk about the weather in the Australian accent.
“It’s quite sunny, mate,” he said. “He [Wishnowsky says ‘mate’ a lot.”
Others attempted the accent.
“I don’t even know how they talk,” said 49ers wide receiver and second round pick Deebo Samuel.
When it was Wishnowsky’s turn to say something in an American accent, he did better than the other rookies trying to do the Australian accent.
“Bro, you are from Australia, dude?” Wishnowsky said. “You have to surf right? You surf? And you play football? Dude, that’s sick, bro,” he added.
Wishnowsky was selected in the fourth round of the NFL Draft and was the first specialist taken in the draft.
- Former BYU Football Coach, Receiver Speak About George Floyd's Death, Impact Moving Forward (pageviews: 1399)
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1049)
- Former Utah Heisman Trophy Finalist Quarterback Lee Grosscup Passes Away At Age 83 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 342)
- BYU Football Freshman Alex Miskela Enters Transfer Portal - KSL Sports (pageviews: 341)
- Local Sports Athletes, Executives React To Salt Lake City Protest - KSL Sports (pageviews: 330)
- Utah Jazz Coach Jerry Sloan Archives - KSL Sports (pageviews: 328)
- Local Sports Athletes, Executives React To Salt Lake City Protest - KSL Sports (pageviews: 261)
- Utah Jazz Owner Gail Miller Issues Statement On George Floyd Death - KSL Sports (pageviews: 230)
- Nedum Onuoha: 'I Never Go Out And Feel 100 Percent Safe' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 224)