Kuzma To Represent Lakers At NBA Lottery Show
LOS ANGELES, Calif. – Former Utah basketball star and current member of the Los Angeles Lakers Kyle Kuzma will represent this team at the NBA Draft lottery.
In his second NBA season, Kuzma averaged 18.7 points per game on 45.6 percent shooting. In his rookie year, he was named to the All-Rookie First Team.
Kuzma spent three seasons at the University of Utah where he earned first team All-Pac-12 honors in his junior season. He declared early for the draft and was selected by the Brooklyn Nets with the 27th overall pick in the 2017 Draft and immediately was traded to Los Angeles.
The Lakers had a disappointing season in 2018-19. Despite signing superstar LeBron James in the offseason, they finished with a record of 37-45 and missed the playoffs. James missed a large part of the season due to a groin injury, team president Magic Johnson stepped down at the end of the year, and the team dismissed head coach Luke Walton at the conclusion of a difficult year.
Los Angeles has the 11th best odds of landing the top pick in the draft. They have a 2.0 percent chance at picking first and a 9.4 percent chance of landing in the top four.
Former Duke star Zion Williamson is projected to be the consensus No. 1 overall prospect in the draft.
The NBA Draft lottery will take place on May 14 in Chicago.
- Report: NBA Plans To Return With 22 Teams, 8 Regular Season Games - KSL Sports (pageviews: 3236)
- What NBA Return Means For The Utah Jazz - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1669)
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1135)
- BYU Football DC Ilaisa Tuiaki Excited For Returning Personnel Plus Rising Newcomers - KSL Sports (pageviews: 972)
- Former BYU Football Coach, Receiver Speak About George Floyd's Death, Impact Moving Forward (pageviews: 490)
- Report: NBA Plans To Return With 22 Teams, 8 Regular Season Games - KSL Sports (pageviews: 356)
- Former Utah Heisman Trophy Finalist Quarterback Lee Grosscup Passes Away At Age 83 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 298)
- LeBron James, Drew Brees At Odds Over Colin Kaepernick - KSL Sports (pageviews: 296)
- Nedum Onuoha: 'I Never Go Out And Feel 100 Percent Safe' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 242)