Tampa Bay Signs Former Utah State RB Kerwynn Williams
TAMPA BAY, Fla. – The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have signed former Utah State Aggies running back Kerwynn Williams.
Williams was recently released by the Detroit Lions, but will reunite with head coach Bruce Arians, who coached Williams when he was with the Arizona Cardinals.
The former Aggie played for the Cardinals from 2014-17 with Arians there the entire time. Williams didn’t play last season after the Kansas City Chiefs released him.
During his career with the Cardinals, Williams rushed for 971 yards and 4 touchdowns in 37 career games.
Other running backs on the Buccaneers roster includes Peyton Barber, Andre Ellington, Ronald Jones, Dare Ogunbowale and Shaun Wilson. Last season, Tampa Bay finished with a 5-11 record.
Through his four seasons at Utah State, Williams rushed for 2,515 yards and 22 touchdowns. He also caught 64 passes for 870 yards and 5 touchdowns.
- Report: NBA Plans To Return With 22 Teams, 8 Regular Season Games - KSL Sports (pageviews: 3236)
- What NBA Return Means For The Utah Jazz - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1669)
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1135)
- BYU Football DC Ilaisa Tuiaki Excited For Returning Personnel Plus Rising Newcomers - KSL Sports (pageviews: 972)
- Former BYU Football Coach, Receiver Speak About George Floyd's Death, Impact Moving Forward (pageviews: 490)
- Report: NBA Plans To Return With 22 Teams, 8 Regular Season Games - KSL Sports (pageviews: 356)
- Former Utah Heisman Trophy Finalist Quarterback Lee Grosscup Passes Away At Age 83 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 298)
- LeBron James, Drew Brees At Odds Over Colin Kaepernick - KSL Sports (pageviews: 296)
- Nedum Onuoha: 'I Never Go Out And Feel 100 Percent Safe' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 242)